Sunday, July 26, 2009

Recipe Review: Cool As A Cucumber Salad



Can you tell it is getting really hot here and the summer veggies are coming on? The garden is starting to produce and by the evening it is way too hot to want to cook. I have been grilling outside and coming up with salads to cool us down.

This one my husband called pasta salad without the pasta, and a friend of mine ate it as a topping on bread. I really liked it just like this. I think you could adapt it many different ways. We have had it twice in the last week and I just can't get enough of it. I like the fact that I can make it up ahead of time and it goes with just about anything. I subbed honey for the agave and apple cider vinegar for the balsamic vinegar which is not SCD legal.

You can find the recipe here at Karina's Kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment