"Cream Cheese" Omelette
2 T. SCD yogurt made with half and half
1 T. coconut oil
Toppings or fillings of your choice
1. Beat eggs in a small bowl with yogurt, just until combined. There will be small lumps of yogurt in the mixture, that is what you want.
2. Melt coconut oil in a heavy 8 inch pan.
3. Add egg mixture to pan and cook, covered, on low heat until set.
4. Add any filling ingredients, fold in half.
5. Place on serving plate and top with any toppings desired.
6. Can also be served plain.