Monday, October 25, 2010
Beef Lettuce Wraps
1-2 lbs. beef, boneless steaks or London broil work well
1 tsp. crushed garlic
3 T. olive oil
1 head butter lettuce, washed and dried
green onion slices
red onion slices
red bell pepper slices
1. Remove beef from packaging, coat with olive oil and crushed garlic. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and cayenne.
2. Let sit till room temperature, about 1 hour.
3. Grill over high temp, remove when meat has reached desired doneness.
4. Slice into thin pieces and arrange on a serving plate.
5. Arrange all vegetables and garnish on another plate along with lettuce leaves.
6. Serve, letting each person put together their own wraps.
7. You could top with your favorite salad dressing or my family likes Thai Sweet Chili Sauce.