Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The First Post


Welcome to Heal Balance Live,


Previously the author of the Gluten Free Heaven blog, I started blogging when I first began exploring the gluten free diet. My goal was to post recipes and help other people who were overwhelmed at the idea of starting a gluten free diet. It has been a successful blog and fulfilled it's purpose. I will leave it online but from now on I will be posting here.

This blog is for me and about celebrating life through pictures, food, and hobbies. I will still be posting recipes as I am always trying something new but as I have come to see there is much more to life and now it is time to live again.

Thanks,
Karen

P.S. Thanks to my daughter for these fun pictures. She is amazingly creative and and inspiration to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment