This recipe is great for snacking on the go. It is barely sweet and combines the flavors of ginger, cinnamon, and orange.
Orange Cinnamon Ginger Toasted Almonds
2 c. Sprouted Almonds
1 T. honey
2 T. olive oil
7 drops Sweet Orange Essential Oil
3/4 tsp. ginger
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
2. In a large bowl combine all ingredients except almonds.
3. Add almonds and stir until coated.
4. Spread almonds onto a large baking sheet. They should be in a single layer.
5. Bake 20-30 minutes stirring every 10 minutes. They will be sticky when done but after they cool they should be dry. If they are still sticky after cooling bake again in 10 minute intervals.